I need to add more posts, regularly.
A number of interesting events have happened since my last post in 2012. If this trend continues I may have a handful by the time no one blogs any more. On the web side we help people increase their online profile and drive more traffic to their site; I really should follow my own advice.
Memorable things since the last update:
- Got into a partnership with Dylan -> Company grew a lot.
- Got out of the partnership with Dylan -> Growth continued.
- Sustained 200% growth for 4 consecutive years.
- Sold ITSKelowna.com to Northern Computer.
- Traveled around Canada; Traveled more in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua on a motorcycle.
- Watched “Motorcycle Diaries” and I now understand all of the references.
- Merged with Richard Taylor at Hiilite.com.
- Scheduled a reminder to regularly add blog post updates.
Also, I cannot stress this enough, when making a website, get a real photographer. It makes a huge difference.